Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally Something Interesting Happens At Work... All The While I'm In REM Sleep: Will Leitch On Morning News

This always happens...

Either there's a food laden holiday extravaganza on my day off or some awesome guest comes in to the studio during the nether-hours of the day we call 'The Morning Show'.

Today, Will Leitch, editor of Deadspin and author of God Save The Fan spoke with my virtual bandmate Gene Lavanchy in studio.

Of course this interview occurred at 6:45 a.m.

6:45 a.m. has always been outlandishly early for me. Now that I work until midnight on most nights, 6:45 a.m. has become damn near imaginary. So, I did what any normal person would do; Left a copy of God Save The Fan at work for Mr. Leitch to sign (complete with snazzy Arrested Development post-it note, thanking Will for his general awesomeness) and then watched the interview online several hours later.

Now you can do the same (minus the Arrested Development post-it notes)

Check Out The Video Here

No comments: