Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jeff & Josh Gchat - A Semi-Regular Feature.

Today's subject: Last night's Friday Night Lights.

Josh: Why is Coach Taylor the greatest person ever

me: he is the fucking man

Josh: I know

me: great ep last night

Josh: yeah watching right now

me: what part are you on

Josh: tyra crying at the end
b/c she's jealous of mindy and billy
hahaha

me: aw
i think buddy G is gonna kill himself

Josh: b/c dillon football is bigger than even him
i can't wait to see the east dillon giraffes

me: haha

Josh: oh man
saracen back at qb in the finals!

me: i know!!!!1
fucking madison, that whore
know who else was a red headed whore that ruined everything?
mary fucking magdalene

Josh: hahahahahaha
maru disagrees

Josh: and says mary magdalene wasn't a red head
hahaha
i agree

me: IN THE DA VINCI CODE SHE WAS AND THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
Josh: HAHA

touche Gobias

No comments: