Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Friendly Reminder

Remember, folks, new episodes of the fantastic web-series by Ragtag Productions, "We Need Girlfriends" premieres on the first of every month, which means that tonight at midnight, the newest episode, "The Blue Room" will be unleashed upon the intrawebs.

Miss the first episode? No worries, here it is:



Also, here's a snazzy season preview trailer for upcoming season. I have some insider info, and believe me, you don't want to miss the shenanigans Ragtag has in store for us:



So, you might be asking yourself some questions. "How do I watch the latest episode?", "The Ragtag guys seem great, will you help me be there friend/sleep with them?", "Why am I asking so many questions to myself, do I have a problem?"

Let me answer those questions one by one.

1. At midnight, head to this website, weneedgirlfriends.tv, and like magic (or illusion) thr new episode will be there for your viewing pleasure. (Please note: last month I had issues with a midnight update on Firefox, so try for using Internet Explorer if you need the quickest 12:01 fix. Firefox did accept the update the next morning.)

2. Yes

3. I'm not sure, but for all diagnosis of my potentially debilitating diseases or illnesses, I use WebMD

Happy viewing, WNG fans

No comments: