Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Things About My Blog

Since the 25 Things Note I posted on Facebook means I could never possibly do an actual 25 Things Note and I'm not sure I could ever fill out one anyway, I decided to do a 25 Things Note about my blog. Humor me.

1) I blogged about how I thought The Mighty Ducks was 'fucking bullshit'.

2) I blogged about the false hope Guitar Hero gave me.

3) I blogged about my weekends in the Bronx.

4) I blogged about how I should get back into babysitting.

5) I blogged about robbing my apartment in a clearly passive agressive attempt to remind my roomates to lock the door.

6) I blogged about the most epic Halloween blackout of all time.

7) I blogged about being able to beat Steve Prefontaine in a race, and other benefits of baldness.

8) I blogged about the ridiculous song "Our Country" and how it would work for a Peugot ad.

9) I blogged about a Devil's Advocate column gone horribly awry.

10) I blogged about my crime solving tactics.

11) I blogged about Bumper Stickers.

12 I blogged about changes to Fenway following Dice-K's arrival.

13) I blogged about nearly being killed by Nickelback.

14) I blogged about the benefits of Fergie becoming reacquainted with crystal meth.

15) I blogged about the Mooninite Attack fallout.

16) I blogged about seeing Arcade Fire on Valentine's Day in a 400 person capacity church.

17) I blogged about choosing the Red Sox closer by song.

18) I blogged about an interview series I conducted with Team Ragtag

19) I blogged about Thanksgiving Eve in a white trash town.

20) I blogged about a movie I co-wrote once.

21) I blogged about challenging Bang Camaro

22) I blogged about attending an embarassing tale that occurred at a music industry party.

23) I blogged about a road trip to Astoria.

24) I blogged about my use in a promotional image.

25) I blogged about the Bruins.

No comments: